Saturday, February 20, 2010

Older Photo Journey - 4

Hey,

Couple of years back i was blessed to go to Cambodia. The trip was really really great. Especially for me, since i like to take pictures. It's like a dream of many people to have a chance to get a nice shot of the Angkor Wat. I took like so many pictures of Angkor Wat and i walked around snapping pictures everywhere. It was an uplifting trip. It opened my eyes.

We actually went to 2 places, Angkor Wat which is in Siam Rep and we went to the capital which is Phonm Pehn. (I think its spelt that way.)

Most my pictures were taken in Siam Rep. And this other place which we went which was a school where a lot of people were tortured and some were killed. The place was crazy, there were skulls, blood and stuff. I went in the school and 1 of its class, after a few minutes, i could stand it and i had to walk off. It was really scary. Of course i didn't take any pictures there. I couldn't even breathe properly there.
















Love,

Jeff

No comments:

Post a Comment